Dishes & Lenses | Basic Food Photography Workshop | 2nd Wave
About the Workshop
Call us for promos & discounts!
This workshop is served with Morning Snacks, Lunch Meal & Afternoon Snacks.
This session requires you to bring any Camera with Manual Settings to fully appreciate the benefits of this workshop.
This workshop entitles you to:
- Introduction to different camera brands
- Modes of using the camera
- Types of Metering
- Basic equipment (flash, diffuser, bounce cards, reflector)
- Depth of Field, make Bokehlicious shots
- Angles best used in food photography
- Use of focal length
- Importance of the Tripod
- Natural vs Artificial Lighting
- Use of ideal backdrops for food photo
- How to make food shots standout
In the Afternoon,
- Actual Hands-on Exercise on Food Photography
- Group engagement
- Constructive evaluation
- The Do's & Dont's
- Q & A session